Sunday 19 May 2019

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MAY 20, 2019

Acts 2:14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: "Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say.

A time to speak up! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:15-16 These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning! No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

Clarify! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:17 "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Manifestations of the Holy Spirit! #Pastor Basil

John 4:20-21 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem." Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

Let us pray: O Lord, reveal to us the true worship in Jesus name #Pastor Basil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment