Friday 31 May 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 31, 2019


Acts 3:6-7 Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk."

Give what you have! #Pastor Basil

Acts 3:7 Taking him by the right hand, he helped him up, and instantly the man's feet and ankles became strong.

Divine healing! #Pastor Basil


Acts 3:8 He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

Divine manifestation! #Pastor Basil

John 4:39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman's testimony, "He told me everything I ever did."

Let us pray: O Lord, may our light shine for all us to see in Jesus name #Pastor Basil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     


No comments:

Post a Comment