Monday 20 May 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MAY 21, 2019

Acts 2:18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

Spirit of prophesy! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:19-20 I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord

Divine signs and wonders! #Pastor Basil

Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.' 

Believe God! #Pastor Basil


John 4:22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Let us pray: O Lord, may we truly know and worship you in Jesus name #Pastor Basil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.          

No comments:

Post a Comment