Thursday 10 October 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 11, 2019


Acts 18:10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."

Divine assurance! #PastorBasil

Acts 18:11 So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

Obedience! #PastorBasil

Acts 18:12-13 While Gallio was proconsul of Achaia, the Jews made a united attack on Paul and brought him into court. "This man," they charged, "is persuading the people to worship God in ways contrary to the law."

Attackers of destiny shall scatter! #PastorBasil

John 8:37 I know you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to receive your word in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment