Friday 25 October 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY OCTOBER 25, 2019


Acts 19:40-41 As it is, we are in danger of being charged with rioting because of today's events. In that case we would not be able to account for this commotion, since there is no reason for it." After he had said this, he dismissed the assembly.

No case submission! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:1 When the uproar had ended, Paul sent for the disciples and, after encouraging them, said good-by and set out for Macedonia.

It shall come to pass! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:2 He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived in Greece.

Encourage someone! #PastorBasil

John 8:55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word.

Let us pray: Father, may we know and keep your words in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment