Wednesday 9 October 2019

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9, 2019


Acts 18:4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

Embrace the good news! #PastorBasil

Acts 18:5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ.

Share the good news! #PastorBasil

Acts 18:6 But when the Jews opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am clear of my responsibility. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Play your part! #PastorBasil

John 8:34 Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.

Let us pray: O Lord, set us free from the bondage of sin in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment