Tuesday 29 October 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY OCTOBER 29, 2019

Acts 20:19 I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews.

Serve the Lord! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:20 You know that I have not hesitated to preach anything that would be helpful to you but have taught you publicly and from house to house.

Uphold the good! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Have faith in God! #PastorBasil

John 9:4 As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.

Let us pray: Father God, give us the grace to fulfil purpose in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   






No comments:

Post a Comment