Wednesday 30 October 2019

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 30, 2019


Acts 20:22 "And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.

Spirit-led living! #PastorBasil
        
Acts 20:23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.

Face your fears! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me — the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.

Live intentionally! #PastorBasil

John 9:5 While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

Let us pray: Father, may your light shine through us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment