Thursday 31 October 2019

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 31, 2019


Acts 20:25-26 "Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men.

Aspire for an excellent record! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:27 For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God.

Discover God’s purpose! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:28 Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

Be vigilant! #PastorBasil

John 9:6-7 Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes. "Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.

Let us pray: O Lord, open our eyes of understanding in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment