Saturday 5 October 2019

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY OCTOBER 5, 2019


Acts 17:24  "The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands.

Ever-present God! #PastorBasil

Acts 17:25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.

Self-fulfilling God! #PastorBasil

Acts 17:26 From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.

Reverence God! #PastorBasil

John 8:29 The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."

Let us pray: O Lord, let your presence abide with us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment