Thursday 27 February 2020

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2020


Delight in the commandment of God!...
  
Rom 7:18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

Grace to do good! #PastorBasil

Rom 7:19-20 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do — this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Don’t give sin a place in your life! #PastorBasil


Rom 7:21-22 So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law

Delight in the commandment of God! #PastorBasil

John 13:8 "No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

Let us pray: O Lord, do your work upon our destiny in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment