Saturday 22 February 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2020

No gain in sin!...

Rom 6:20 When you were slaves to sin, you were free from the control of righteousness.

Be controlled by righteousness! #PastorBasil

Rom 6:21 What benefit did you reap at that time from the things you are now ashamed of? Those things result in death!

No gain in sin! #PastorBasil


Rom 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.

Go for holiness and eternal life! #PastorBasil

John 12:49-50 For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say."

Let us pray: Father God, we receive grace to obey your command which leads to eternal life in Jesus name  #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment