Thursday 27 February 2020

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2020

Wanted: grace to overcome sin!...

Rom 7:14  We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.

Resist the carnal nature! #PastorBasil

Rom 7:15  I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

Wanted: grace to overcome sin! #PastorBasil


Rom 7:16-17 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.

God’s commandment is good! #PastorBasil

John 13:6-7 He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, "Lord, are you going to wash my feet?" Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

Let us pray: Father God, help our understanding in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment