Saturday 29 February 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 29, 2020


Jesus is the answer!..

Rom 7:23 But I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members.

Wage war against sin! #PastorBasil

Rom 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?

Jesus is the answer! #PastorBasil


Rom 7:25 Thanks be to God — through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Overcome sin in the mind! #PastorBasil

John 13:9 "Then, Lord," Simon Peter replied, "not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!"

Let us pray: Father God, we surrender to your sovereignty in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment