Monday 17 February 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2020

Live with Christ!....
  
Rom 6:7 Because anyone who has died has been freed from sin.

Power over sin! #PastorBasil

Rom 6:8 Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.

Live with Christ! #PastorBasil


Rom 6:9-10 For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

No more death! #PastorBasil

John 12:44-45 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.

Let us pray: O Lord, receive the grace to fellowship with you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment