Tuesday 25 February 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2020

Reject negative desires!...

Rom 7:7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed I would not have known what sin was except through the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "Do not covet."

The law points to offence! #PastorBasil

Rom 7:8 But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, produced in me every kind of covetous desire. For apart from law, sin is dead.

Reject negative desires! #PastorBasil


Rom 7:9-10 Once I was alive apart from law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death.

Don’t fall into sin! #PastorBasil

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;

Let us pray: Father God, baptize us with the knowledge of our gifts in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment