Wednesday 5 February 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 5, 2020


Merciful God!...

Rom 4:6 David says the same thing when he speaks of the blessedness of the man to whom God credits righteousness apart from works:

Blessed of God! #PastorBasil

Rom 4:7-8 "Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.
Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him." 

Merciful God! #PastorBasil


Rom 4:9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham's faith was credited to him as righteousness.

General blessings! #PastorBasil

John 12:27 "Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive grace to overcome destiny challenges in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment