Sunday 7 June 2020

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JUNE 8, 2020


Reject negative addictions!...

1 Cor 6:11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Spiritual rebirth!

1 Cor 6:12 "Everything is permissible for me"-but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"-but I will not be mastered by anything.

Reject negative addictions!


1 Cor 6:13 "Food for the stomach and the stomach for food"-but God will destroy them both. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

Honor God with your body!

John 17:18-19  As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Let us pray: O Lord, we receive grace to fulfill divine purpose in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you focus on temporary pleasures or pleasing God?
                            
2.  How best can you honor God with your body?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment