Monday 22 June 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JUNE 23, 2020


Love God!
  
1 Cor 8:1 Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that we all possess knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

Don’t stop learning!

1 Cor 8:2 The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know.

Be humble to receive more!


1 Cor 8:3 But the man who loves God is known by God.

Love God!

John 18:8-9 "I told you that I am he," Jesus answered. "If you are looking for me, then let these men go." This happened so that the words he had spoken would be fulfilled: "I have not lost one of those you gave me."

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for divine security in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you find that sometimes new information is in contradiction to what you already know?

2.  Do you find it difficult to accept such new knowledge even when they hold true?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment