Friday 12 June 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 13, 2020


Let wisdom prevail!

1 Cor 7:7 I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

Activate your gift!

1 Cor 7:8-9 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

Let wisdom prevail!

1 Cor 7:10-11 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife.

Unity of purpose!

John 17:23 I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Let us pray: O Lord, may your love keep us together in Jesus name

 Life questions: 1. Have you identified any of your gifts?

2.  In what ways can you apply your gifts?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment