Monday 1 June 2020

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JUNE 2, 2020


  
Make amends now!..
  
1 Cor 5:3 Even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. And I have already passed judgment on the one who did this, just as if I were present.

Exercise divine authority!

1 Cor 5:4 When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present

Manifest power of God!


1 Cor 5:5 Hand this man over to Satan, so that the sinful nature may be destroyed and his spirit saved on the day of the Lord.

Make amends now!

John 17:12 While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to keep our salvation in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Are there aspects of your life that need personal scrutiny?
                           
2.  How will you make changes if required in such areas?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter , Instagram, basilchukwuezi, and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV).  Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment