Tuesday 30 June 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JULY 1, 2020


Enjoy the privilege to serve!..

1 Cor 9:16 Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!

Do the needful!

1 Cor 9:17 If I preach voluntarily, I have a reward; if not voluntarily, I am simply discharging the trust committed to me.

Answer the call of duty!


1 Cor 9:18 What then is my reward? Just this: that in preaching the gospel I may offer it free of charge, and so not make use of my rights in preaching it.

Enjoy the privilege to serve!

John 18:19-20 Meanwhile, the high priest questioned Jesus about his disciples and his teaching. "I have spoken openly to the world," Jesus replied. "I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.

Let us pray: O Lord, give us the grace to proclaim the good news in Jesus name

Life questions: 1. Do you view service as a privilege?

2.  Do you welcome such opportunity to serve?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter/Instagram, and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment