Thursday 22 February 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2024

 

 

#Secured in God!..

 

Psm 16:3 As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.

#Saints of God!

Psm 16:4 The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips.

#Stay with God!

Psm 16:5-6 Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

#Secured in God!

Psm 16:7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you instructing us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you stay with God or gods?

2. Are you secure in God or gods?   

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment