Sunday 18 February 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2024

 

 

#Praise the Lord!..

 

Psm 13:3-4 Look on me and answer, Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,” and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

#Divine intervention!

Psm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

#Divine trust!

Psm 13:6 I will sing the Lord’s praise, for he has been good to me.

#Praise the Lord!

Psm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Let us pray: Father God, we acknowledge your sovereignty in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate God’s intervention in your life?

2. Do you trust God’s unfailing love in your life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment