Friday 23 February 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2024

 

 

#Joy of the Lord!..

 

Psm 16:8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

#No shaken!

Psm 16:9-10 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

#Joy of the Lord!

Psm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

#Divine direction!

Psm 17:1-2 Hear me, Lord, my plea is just; listen to my cry. Hear my prayer— it does not rise from deceitful lips. Let my vindication come from you; may your eyes see what is right.

Let us pray: Father God, cleanse us from every deception in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you trust in God?

2. Do you follow the directions of God?   

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment