Tuesday 27 February 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2024

 

 

#Vengeance of God!..

 

Psm 18:4-5 The cords of death entangled me; the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me. The cords of the grave coiled around me; the snares of death confronted me.

#No more death!

Psm 18:6 In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

#God answers prayers!

Psm 18:7-8 The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook;     they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it.

#Vengeance of God!

Psm 18:9-10 He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet. He mounted the cherubim and flew; he soared on the wings of the wind.

Let us pray: Father God, intervene for our sake in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you call on God for help?

2. Do you know that God can avenge on your behalf?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment