Wednesday 21 February 2024

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2024

 

 

#Guaranteed reward!..

 

Psm 15:4 Who despises a vile person but honors those who fear the Lord; who keeps an oath even when it hurts, and does not change their mind.

#Fulfil your pledge!

Psm 15:5 Who lends money to the poor without interest; who does not accept a bribe against the innocent. Whoever does these things will never be shaken.

#Guaranteed reward!

Psm 16:1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge.

#Safety in God!

Psm 16:2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”

Let us pray: Father God, you are all we have in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you fulfil your promises?

2. Do you know your good deeds will be rewarded?    

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment