Saturday 24 February 2024

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2024

 

#Divine obedience; no compromise!..

 

Psm 17:3 Though you probe my heart, though you examine me at night and test me, you will find that I have planned no evil; my mouth has not transgressed.

#Divine searchlight!

Psm 17:4 Though people tried to bribe me, I have kept myself from the ways of the violent    through what your lips have commanded.

#Divine obedience; no compromise!

Psm 17:5 My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not stumbled.

#Divine stability!

Psm 17:6-17 I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer. Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand     those who take refuge in you from their foes.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the demonstration of your love in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you believe that God knows your every move?

2. Do you obey the commandments of God?   

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

Postscript

Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found: God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.

God, more than earthly manufacturers, created a perfect mankind; and like every  manufacturer, He gave the Bible as the manual. As we brush our teeth and eat every day, so much do we need to look into that manual for daily living and thereby prevent a malfunction inherent in seeking our many devices.

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you. 

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment