Friday 12 June 2015

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JUNE 12 2015


 
Lamentations 3:61-62 O Lord, you have heard their insults, all their plots against me - what my enemies whisper and mutter against me all day long.

Every satanic plot against me shall backfire! #PastorBasil
                                                         google image

Lamentations  4:3 Even jackals offer their breasts to nurse their young, but my people have become heartless like ostriches in the desert.

Let true love reign! #PastorBasil
 
Lamentations 4:5 Those who once ate delicacies are destitute in the streets. Those nurtured in purple now lie on ash heaps.

No condition is permanent! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:11 All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish

Let us pray:  Any power opposing my destiny shall perish in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment