Sunday 28 June 2015

IT’S A PROM….SPIRITUALLY!


 
Less than twenty four hours that my daughter had her prom (this explains why I couldn’t go, in spite of the emergent summer high fares), I had the privilege of a similar event. Well, sort of. Hers was a secular event on the British school calendar – after Year Eleven and completion of secondary school education.

Mine was a graduation of sorts, though not called by that terminology. Being a spiritual affair, it was more appropriately called impartation.

It was the end of six months of part time; though intensive course of lectures, study, prayers, project work, ministerial attachment and other spiritual exercises in the SCHOOL OF PRAYER. The day was not all spiritual though; at least I got two packs of food and drinks, each for me and a guest.


Since I was well fed, spiritually and otherwise, I am led to prophesy over my friends and online guests.

By the mystery of the mantle that parted the River Jordan, powers united as obstacles on your way to fulfilling destiny shall be divided in utter confusion. Shall I go further? Your peers shall willingly submit to your leadership and address you as same. And finally, those waiting to celebrate your helplessness shall turn around to wait for your instructions.

Have a blessed day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment