Wednesday 17 June 2015

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JUNE 18 2015


 

Ezekiel 1:1  In the thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

I receive open heavens of blessings! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Ezekiel 1:3 The word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There the hand of the Lord was upon him.

My ears are open to hear the word of the Lord. His hands of mercy are upon me! #PastorBasil

Ezekiel 1:12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went.

I am led by the Spirit of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:15 "See, I will make you into a threshing sledge, new and sharp, with many teeth. You will thresh the mountains and crush them, and reduce the hills to chaff.

Let us pray: O Lord, empower us to overcome every challenge confronting us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment