Saturday 6 June 2015

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 6 2015



Lamentations 2:19 Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at the head of every street.

The Lord shall provide for me! #PastorBasil
                                                           google image

Lamentations 3:22-23 Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

I bask in the love of God! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 3:24 I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."

It is settled, the Lord is my portion in the land of the living! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Let us pray: We receive divine strength and power in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment