Wednesday 3 June 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 3 2015




Lamentations 2:5 The Lord is like an enemy; he has swallowed up Israel. He has swallowed up all her palaces and destroyed her strongholds. He has multiplied mourning and lamentation for the Daughter of Judah.

O Lord have mercy and forgive us! #PastorBasil
                                                        google image

Lamentations 2:13 What can I say for you? With what can I compare you, O Daughter of Jerusalem? To what can I liken you, that I may comfort you, O Virgin Daughter of Zion? Your wound is as deep as the sea. Who can heal you?

Healing is the bread of the children! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 2:14 The visions of your prophets were false and worthless; they did not expose your sin to ward off your captivity. The oracles they gave you were false and misleading.

I receive a discerning spirit to ward off the enticing words of men! #PastorBasil

Isaiah  40:27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the Lord; my cause is disregarded by my God"?

Let us pray: O Lord, let your countenance shine upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment