Wednesday 10 June 2015

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 10 2015



Lamentations 3:31-32 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love.

The steadfast love of God never fails! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Lamentations 3:37 Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?

The Lord has decreed blessings for me! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 3:40 Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the Lord.

Holy Spirit, put your searchlight on me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah  41:9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you

Let us pray: Praise be the name of the Lord, who has chosen us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment