Tuesday 16 June 2015

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JUNE 16 2015


 
Lamentations 5:15 Joy is gone from our hearts; our dancing has turned to mourning.

I have the joy of salvation! #PastorBasil
                                                            google image

Lamentations 5:19 You, O Lord, reign forever; your throne endures from generation to generation

The sovereign Lord is my king! #PastorBasil

Lamentations 5:21-22 Restore us to yourself, O Lord, that we may return; renew our days as of old unless you have utterly rejected us and are angry with us beyond measure.

The Lord will not forsake me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Let us pray: Father, help us by your mighty and outstretched hand in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment