Wednesday 24 February 2016

MY BIRTH DAY PRAYERS!!





Psalms 103:1-2 Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits

#Thank you Lord, for the benefit of another year in the land of the living in Jesus name
 
google image
Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Thank you Lord, for renewing my strength in Jesus name

Psalms 90:12 Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.
#Thank you Lord, for divine wisdom and understanding in Jesus name

Proverbs 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.

#O Lord, help me in the journey of discovery and fulfilment of calling and destiny in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment