Sunday 21 February 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 22 2016




Daniel 4:26 The command to leave the stump of the tree with its roots means that your kingdom will be restored to you when you acknowledge that Heaven rules.

The Lord reigns, let the earth tremble! #PastorBasil

Daniel 4:27 Therefore, O king, be pleased to accept my advice: Renounce your sins by doing what is right, and your wickedness by being kind to the oppressed. It may be that then your prosperity will continue."

google image
By your mercy, O Lord, pardon my iniquity! #PastorBasil

Dan 4:29-30 Twelve months later, as the king was walking on the roof of the royal palace of Babylon,  he said, "Is not this the great Babylon I have built as the royal residence, by my mighty power and for the glory of my majesty?"

Every spirit of pride, die! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 46:3-4 "Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for sustaining us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment