Saturday 20 February 2016

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY FEBRUARY 21 2016




Daniel 4:3 How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an eternal kingdom; his dominion endures from generation to generation. 

The everlasting God of miracles is my father! #PastorBasil

Daniel 4:4-5 I, Nebuchadnezzar, was at home in my palace, contented and prosperous. I had a dream that made me afraid. As I was lying in my bed, the images and visions that passed through my mind terrified me.

                                                            google image
I reject every negative dream! #PastorBasil

Daniel 4:17 'The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of men.'

God rules in the affairs of men! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:25 But in the Lord all the descendants of Israel will be found righteous and will exult.

Let us pray: O Lord, by your mercy, blot out our iniquities in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment