Friday 19 February 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 20 2016



Daniel 3:29 Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way."

My God cannot be insulted! #PastorBasil

Daniel 3:30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.

Trial precedes triumph! #PastorBasil
                                                          google image

Daniel 4:1-2 King Nebuchadnezzar, To the peoples, nations and men of every language, who live in all the world: May you prosper greatly! It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me.

Everybody testifies you are good, O Lord, my God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:24 They will say of me, 'In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.'" All who have raged against him will come to him and be put to shame.
 
Let us pray: Every counsel against the Lord shall be turned to foolishness in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment