Wednesday 24 February 2016

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 25 2016




Daniel 4:36 At the same time that my sanity was restored, my honor and splendor were returned to me for the glory of my kingdom. My advisers and nobles sought me out, and I was restored to my throne and became even greater than before.

I receive divine restoration! #PastorBasil
 
                                                         google image
Daniel 4:37 Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

O Lord, you are worthy of my praise! #PastorBasil

Daniel 5:12 This man Daniel, whom the king called Belteshazzar, was found to have a keen mind and knowledge and understanding, and also the ability to interpret dreams, explain riddles and solve difficult problems. Call for Daniel, and he will tell you what the writing means."

I receive royal recommendation for exploits! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 46:6 Some pour out gold from their bags and weigh out silver on the scales; they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god, and they bow down and worship it.

Let us pray: Every spirit of idolatry with goods and possessions, die in Jesus name  #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment