Sunday 14 February 2016

WORD DIARY: MONDAY FEBRUARY 15 2016




Daniel 2:48 Then the king placed Daniel in a high position and lavished many gifts on him. He made him ruler over the entire province of Babylon and placed him in charge of all its wise men.

I am divinely gifted for great lifting! #PastorBasil

Daniel 2:49 Moreover, at Daniel's request the king appointed Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego administrators over the province of Babylon, while Daniel himself remained at the royal court.

I serve the most high God; kings and queens shall do my bidding! #PastorBasil
 
google image
Daniel 3:4-6 Then the herald loudly proclaimed, "This is what you are commanded to do, O peoples, nations and men of every language: As soon as you hear the sound of the horn, flute, zither, lyre, harp, pipes and all kinds of music, you must fall down and worship the image of gold that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. Whoever does not fall down and worship will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace."

I receive strength to reject every call and pull to modern idolatry! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right.

Let us pray: O Lord, reward us according to thy tender mercies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment