Friday 12 February 2016

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 12 2016




Daniel 2:22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

I have the light of God, I overcome every darkness! #PastorBasil

Daniel 2:23 I thank and praise you, O God of my fathers: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king."

Thankful!, that’s what I am! #PastorBasil
 
                                                           google image
Daniel 2:24 Then Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had appointed to execute the wise men of Babylon, and said to him, "Do not execute the wise men of Babylon. Take me to the king, and I will interpret his dream for him."

O Lord, make me a solution provider in my generation! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 45:15-16 Truly you are a God who hides himself, O God and Savior of Israel. All the makers of idols will be put to shame and disgraced; they will go off into disgrace together.

Let us pray: O God arise, let our enemies be put to shame in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment