Friday 1 September 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY September 1, 2017



Zechariah 3:6-7 The angel of the Lord gave this charge to Joshua: "This is what the Lord Almighty says: 'If you will walk in my ways and keep my requirements, then you will govern my house and have charge of my courts, and I will give you a place among these standing here.  

I receive grace to walk in the way of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 3:8 "'Listen, O high priest Joshua and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch.

Generational sign and wonder! #PastorBasil
 
                           google image
Zechariah 3:10 ‘'In that day each of you will invite his neighbor to sit under his vine and fig tree,' declares the Lord Almighty."

All round blessings! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 59:20 "The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the Lord.

Let us pray: O Lord, forgive us our sins in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment