Saturday 2 September 2017

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY September 3, 2017



Zechariah 4:6 So he said to me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the Lord Almighty.

Let the spirit of the Lord come down! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 4:7 "What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of 'God bless it! God bless it!'"

Every obstacle shall give way! #PastorBasil
 
                                    google image
Zechariah 4:8-9 Then the word of the Lord came to me:  "The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord 
Almighty has sent me to you.

I receive grace for divine completion! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 59:21 "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the Lord. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your children, or from the mouths of their descendants from this time on and forever," says the Lord.

Let us pray: Sweet Holy Spirit, do not depart from us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment