Sunday 10 September 2017

WORD DIARY: MONDAY September 11, 2017



Zechariah 8:6 This is what the Lord Almighty says: "It may seem marvelous to the remnant of this people at that time, but will it seem marvelous to me?" declares the Lord Almighty.

No impossibility with God! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 8:7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west.

The Lord is mighty to save! #PastorBasil
 
                                google image
Zechariah 8:8 I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Divine restoration! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:7 All Kedar's flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple.

Let us pray: O Lord accept our thanksgiving offering in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment