Tuesday 19 September 2017

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY September 20, 2017



Zechariah 9:11 As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

Freedom by reason of the divine covenant! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 9:12 Return to your fortress, O prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you.

Double restoration! #PastorBasil
 
                                        The Bible
Zechariah 9:16 The Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of his people. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown.

Safety is of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:16 You will drink the milk of nations and be nursed at royal breasts. Then you will know that I, the Lord, am your Savior, your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.

Let us pray: O Lord, make haste to save us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment