Tuesday 12 September 2017

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY September 13, 2017



Zechariah 8:12 "The seed will grow well, the vine will yield its fruit, the ground will produce its crops, and the heavens will drop their dew. I will give all these things as an inheritance to the remnant of this people.

Abundance of good things! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 8:13 As you have been an object of cursing among the nations, O Judah and Israel, so will I save you, and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid, but let your hands be strong."

Saved to be a blessing! #PastorBasil
 
                           google image
Zechariah 8:14-15 This is what the Lord Almighty says: "Just as I had determined to bring disaster upon you and showed no pity when your fathers angered me," says the Lord Almighty, "so now I have determined to do good again to Jerusalem and Judah. Do not be afraid.

The mercies of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:10 "Foreigners will rebuild your walls, and their kings will serve you. Though in anger I struck you, in favor I will show you compassion.

Let us pray: O Lord, make haste to fulfil your promises in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment