Monday 18 September 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY September 19, 2017



Zechariah 9:8 But I will defend my house against marauding forces. Never again will an oppressor overrun my people, for now I am keeping watch.

Divinely defended! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

I receive the voice of joy and gladness! #PastorBasil
 
                               The Bible
Zechariah 9:10 I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the war-horses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.

The peace of God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:15 Although you have been forsaken and hated, with no one traveling through, I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations.

Let us pray: Every garment of shame and reproach, catch fire in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment