Sunday 24 September 2017

WORD DIARY: MONDAY September 25, 2017



Zechariah 10:6 "I will strengthen the house of Judah and save the house of Joseph. I will restore them because I have compassion on them. They will be as though I had not rejected them, for I am the Lord their God and I will answer them.

Compassionate God! #PastorBasil

Zechariah 10:7 The Ephraimites will become like mighty men, and their hearts will be glad as with wine. Their children will see it and be joyful; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord.

Rejoice in the Lord! #PastorBasil
 
                                           The Bible
Zechariah 10:8 I will signal for them and gather them in. Surely I will redeem them; they will be as numerous as before.

Redeemed of the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 60:19 The sun will no more be your light by day, nor will the brightness of the moon shine on you, for the Lord will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory.

Let us pray: O Lord, manifest your glory upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment