Friday 1 November 2019

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2019


 Acts 20:29 I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock.

Attack attackers! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Reject false spirits! #PastorBasil

Acts 20:31 So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears.

Labour of love! #PastorBasil

John 9:8-9 His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?" Some claimed that he was. Others said, "No, he only looks like him." But he himself insisted, "I am the man."

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and beautify our lives in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment